- Office: In person Services, at times remote
● Salary: Wage Ranges Based on a 20-25 Clinical hr. work week. Additional program differentials may increase your base wage range. Includes benefits
○ Licensed Therapist – starting at $70,000
Integrated Insight Therapy is looking for a highly proficient and team oriented Therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or equivalent) to join our mission to change the face of community mental health in western Colorado. Integrated Insight Therapy has an exciting opportunity for a Therapist to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork benefitting our client, community, and profession. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose. We work to make available training and pay for additional training opportunities.
This role may conduct groups and individual sessions with our clients.
The ideal candidate should have experience working with state agencies and systems as well as possess addictions counseling certifications or be willing to be certified.
Understand required reporting requirements, for each organization, to assist clients with navigating recovery. Training will be provided including a 1-2 month mentoring process for licensed individuals.
Work within an efficient and supportive team to be successful. Integrated believes in supporting Clinicians as the best way to ensure that clients get the best services possible.
Key tasks include intake assessments, treatment planning, facilitating individual sessions, and completing documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assess the mental and behavioral health status of referred clients according to Integrated
Insight Therapy’s Assessment standards.
- Provide counseling evidence-based therapy to scheduled clients utilizing professional counseling standards.
- Formulates diagnosis of mental health conditions and/or substance abuse.
- Formulates short-term and long-term treatment plans for clients.
- Consults with supervisor and other providers regarding complex clients regarding the treatment plan.
- Identify clients with urgent mental health conditions (e.g. suicidal, homicidal, psychotic, etc.) and make appropriate referrals to available emergency or psychiatric treatment facilities.
- Input documentation of counseling sessions, assessments, interventions, and recommendations into IIT’s state-of-the-art EHR in accordance with OBH requirements for medical records documentation.
- At times being available to provide a non-scheduled urgent assessment of clients.
- May provide group and family therapy sessions if qualified and able.
- Prepare monthly productivity reports for mandated clients.
- Participate in a team approach to client care/treatment.
- Maintain an understanding of how behavioral health priorities are administered under the State of Colorado.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of clinical and counseling services. Ensure accurate and consistent use of session notes for all client contacts.
- Maintain and update professional knowledge and proficiency through continuing education, and staff meetings.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Loan Forgiveness
● Medical, Dental, Vision
● Relocation Assistance
● Incentive and Bonus structures
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- LPCC, LPC, LMFT, LAC or Equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Delta, Colorado