Integrated Insight Therapy is looking for a highly proficient and team-oriented Director of Community Engagement to join our mission to change the face of community mental health in western Colorado. Integrated Insight Therapy has an exciting opportunity for this role to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO),the Director of Community Engagement and Organizing is a mission-critical role, acting as the lead strategist for community organizing and engagement on the senior management team, assisting in effective decision-making and programmatic planning. The Director of Community Engagement and Organizing will lead, plan, and direct the community engagement and will execute upon this strategy for special organizing and engagement projects. The Director of Community Engagement and Organizing will act as the main point of contact between school leaders, policymakers, and community organizations and will manage and lead the Community Engagement and Organizing team region-wide. There will also be opportunity to work in managing some of the operations for the company. You will need the ability to communicate with members of the community in which you work.
- Developing partnerships with community organizations to support community outreach initiatives.
- Reporting on community outreach activities and outcomes to upper management
- Coordinating with community groups and government agencies to schedule meetings, workshops, and other events
- Serves as a professional and enthusiastic ambassador for the agency and its programs.
- Supports executive and deputy directors with news media and public speaking obligations as needed.
- 5 years professional experience as a behavioral health clinician in the human services industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience in community-based relations.
- 3-5 years in a supervisory role.
- Based on a 40-hr. work week. Additional program differentials may increase your base wage range.
- $90,000 – $115,000