Integrated Insight Therapy is looking for a highly proficient and team-oriented Assistant Director of Operations to join our mission to change the face of community mental health in western Colorado. Integrated Insight Therapy has an exciting opportunity for this role to join us and experience a level of caring and a spirit of teamwork that is uncommon in behavioral health today. We provide much-needed services for people at their most vulnerable times, often overlooked and underserved. We know we must support our teams passionately and with dignity to succeed in our purpose.
The position oversees the data, project management, and process improvement efforts related to behavioral health operations. Additionally, they leads the programmatic behavioral and patient and staff safety initiatives across the organization.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this position is an important role in ensuring the standards and seamless interactions between staff and clients as well as satisfaction. You will need the ability to communicate with members of the community in which you work.
- Developing partnerships with Health and Human service organizations across our catchment area.
- Work extremely closely with our Clinical team to transition and own new service lines that are ready to be integrated across our markets.
- Adhere and uphold the standards for Clinical performance.
- Develop workflows of on-going operations to ensure seamless handoffs between teams and systems that will lead to superior customer experience.
- Understands the needs of stakeholders and iterate on plans and processes that incorporate those needs.
- Managing the operations budget.
- Creating and reviewing client satisfaction surveys.
- Supports social media platforms as needed.
- 5 years professional experience in a similar role
- 3-5 years’ experience in community-based relations.
- 3-5 years in a supervisory/management role.
- Positive attitude. Assume positive intent in others and optimizing each situation
- Ability to build rapport with others.
- Based on a 40-hr. work week. Additional program differentials may increase your base wage range.
- $80,000 – $100,000